Up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down......

Goodbye Depression!

Or at least the worst of it.  I am no longer laid out in bed sobbing about nothingness.  The overwhelming sense of "no purpose" has subsided.  I'm not entirely sure if it's "the cycle" or the meds kicking in.  Mary Jo said I may metabolize medication quickly which is why I feel effects after missing just one day.  I take 40 mg of Latuda between around 8:30-10:30 (dependng on when I go to bed).  

The mood swings are still present.  I can flip from singing to angry in a second.  Jon annoys me more than anything but still, pretty much everything annoys me.  I try to be more in tune with my emotions to understand the mood disorder and listen to what pulls me in another direction out of the frustration that haunts me.  I get quick bursts of energy but nothing that lasts long enough to truly get anything done.  I made a fabulous dinner last night, :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is the day

U.R.G.E.S.